Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yes, well.

In the interest of something, my knitting blog will be here now, because of...computers and my server going kablooey, and this being easier anyway.

Since I last blogged, I decided to do the Knit from the Stash business that other bloggers are, but mine is a little more strict. No yarn*, no spinning fiber, patterns, books and notions are fine, but no fancy needles as well.

So today, the last yarn of the year arrived. I ordered it at the end of December, and it's dyed to order (does that make sense?) so it didn't come until today, when I think I also did.

Irish Baby Knits Dolan, in Galenas Merino, as pictured. Three balls, 660 yards, the softest stuff in the world. If I ever do end up with a baby to knit for, I know right where to do. So this afternoon will be figuring out what to do with it.

And I have a fancy new digital camera, so pictures pictures pictures to come!

*No yarn, unless an emergency arises, such as last week. I was knitting a cardigan while visiting the boyfriend in New Jersey, and ran out of yarn, but needed the cardigan to be finished for an event. So I HAD to buy yarn. It was only two balls of Patons Classic, I didn't go crazy. I did finish the cardigan, but it needs serious shaping work, because I got impatient. I don't see any more such emergencies arising in the future, however.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home