Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cozy!

We decided that with the IBK Dolan in Galenas Merino, a shorter version of Cozy would be ideal. And here she is, about four repeats in.



It's a fun, easy pattern, and I don't think I'll get sick of it for a while. It's such a soft yarn that I had to make it into something that would wrap around me. I did have to rip back one row because I was cocky, and the Knitting Gods, they punish, but otherwise it's a smooth ride so far.

I think I'll finish a mitten from a few years ago during TV-paying attention time though. While the lace isn't complicated, and I am a seasoned multitasker, I tend to be a maven of concentration during such involved shows as 'The Office' or 'My Name is Earl' and I'd rather not have to rip back another row because I missed a yarn over, consistently, on every repeat.

Ta-dah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home