Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm alive.

I swear. I'm just not doing anything exciting at all. Seriously. I finished this:

S6000896

But it's bunchy and crappy and I found three more balls of the yarn, so I can make a full length sweater.

I'm working on some patterns that I do plan to submit to Knitty in my quest to become a Real Live Designer, so I can't blog about those. The other thing I'm rabidly working on is some mittens from Selbuvotter but they're for a mitten swap so I don't want to reveal too much about them either. Let's just say everyone needs that book. It's beautiful.

Oh, and I'm constantly updating my Etsy store with new handpainted things and I'm looking for two or three people to test out some of my handpainted sock yarns so I can see what they look like! I can only knit so fast. The only catch is you have to pimp my humble wares on your blog if you like the yarn. Comment and let me know! Free yarn!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves hand around crazily* I'll do it!

I'd love to test your sockness out and see how pretty it knits up.

Also? Crossing fingers, toes, and eyes that the design projects work out for you.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez you make the most incredible things!! GEEEEEEEEEEEZ!! So Jealous!! ♥

8:31 PM  
Blogger The Knitted Squirrel said...

I'd love to test your sock yarns out as well. Let me know...I'm very interested!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home