Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The time is at hand!

For the next month, updates will be a little more sparse than usual. While I'm working on NaNoWriMo, I'll be blogging my progress every day on my personal (re: scary, offensive, flaily) LiveJournal. Alternately, you can check my progress at my NaNo profile or, if you're on Ravelry, I'll be updating my progress at the NaNoWriMo group as well.

And, if you want to help me contribute to the wonderful people that make NaNo possible every year, you can donate a dollar or two on my behalf to the Office of Letters & Light. They work really hard and I can't give as much as I'd like to this year.

Phew.

So how will my knitting fare? Well, I'm using my biggest KnitPicks tote bag to isolate the things I'm allowed to work on this month so I don't spend hours in the basement riffling through yarn to avoid writing. So what projects will be spending the month with me?

A Selbuvotter glove, which is pixellated because it's for a swap.

pixellated

The now long-suffering Vog-Ons, my swing jacket for design class, and some sock yarn I dyed in plum and orange which will just be plain vanilla socks. And some fibre, of course, though I'm having trouble spinning lately. My back has been really bad lately. Last night I thought it would be okay enough to spin, but oh my god, it was not. The second I got up, everything was just screaming. Yuck.

Oh, and Happy Halloween! I ate a disturbing amount of candy last night. That's the way to celebrate.

Oh, and Kay, I'll email you about the sock yarn! Knitted Squirrel, if you can shoot me off an email to thelasthelicopterer at gmail dot com, I'll send you some as well. The offer still stands for anyone else who'd like to give my handpainted sock yarn a whirl!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOORAY for sock yarn!

*squints at pixellated photo* I get the feeling it's gorgeous.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home